Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 'In my pants' game.
Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat May 18, 2013 2:35 am

» LOVE, Rose
Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) Emptyby Rose Talia Love Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

» im on MEDS! [character request]
Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) Emptyby Octavia Cadence Cantate Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

» MINAMI, Kino
Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) Emptyby Kino Minami Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 pm

» LAURENT, damon mark
Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

» Serenia Bellmont [w.i.p]
Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) Emptyby Serenia Bellmont Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

» Our Ad!
Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

» Green-Oak Farm
Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) Emptyby CaitlinG Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

» Renovation!
Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) Emptyby Rose Talia Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

ICC CHAT
OOC CHAT!
AFFILIATES!
content here
VOTE!

Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) Empty
PostSubject: Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13)   Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) Image119h

This story is about a teenage girl and the ups and downs of her young life. She has a girl who shes hated for years, a boy who is her best friend, two guys who treat her specially, and her worst enemy, her own sweet boyfriend who she has twisty feelings for.

Table of Contents;
-

Characters;

Kimadey 'Kimi' Willis- (the protagonist) She is a socially awkward 17 year old girl with OCD. She likes to take away OCD and replace it with the term 'perfectionist'. Her boyfriend is Lewis Tahigs. Best friend is Edward 'Seven' Sulligan. Two friends are Butch Hartilo and Illenapi York. Kimadey also is a girly girl, although she never admits it. She also leads up to be a blooming social butterfly.

Edward 'Seven' Sulligan- (the deuteragonist) He is a young man with quite the wit. He plays basketball and is bored unless he is talking with his 'Kimi'. He also knows somethings every wrong when Kimadey calls him by his real name. Seven is someone who can never get angry at you, that is unless your Butch or Illenapi. Seven adores Kimadey so much you can't believe it. Seven works for Kimadey's father, Bill, at his company's office.

Jeniva Klipping- (the tritagonist) Jeniva is a girl with many flaws. She hides it with her fortune and sociability. Don't take that the wrong way though, she is actual very nice. Her younger years were her worst though. She would be rude and prissy. Especially when Kimadey was around. Kimadey was thought of as, pretty, sweet, and smart. Jeniva was one of those girls who were just, little. Shes currently out of Kimadey's way, but Kimadey can never forgot the things she did to her.

Butch Hartilo- He is a handsome young activist. His half brother is Illlenapi. He always takes it as his mom doesn't care, when in reality, he never tries to talk to her. That also brings me to saying he is veeeery quite. He is not a person to start a conversation unless he is just giving out some logic. He adores Kimadey possibly as much as Seven does.

Illenapi 'Eli' York- He is a 'sexy' buff boy with a wild personality. Girls and parties are his main topic. Really, the only girl who he's absolutely sweet to is Kimadey. He does not do hugs, only bro fists. He is also a momma's boy, and cares so much for her because she was the one who did not leave him, unlike his father. He is the half brother of Butch and also cares deeply for him.

Last edited by Desiree Sulligan on Fri May 18, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13)   Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:47 pm

¨¨¨Kimadey's POV¨¨¨

I had paced around the room thinking what to write in the blue soft paper book. I stroked the book lightly. Stupid Seven today. Lewis and I were just sitting at lunch, then boom, Edward comes in like he just ate horse meat. I started to ponder for a moment. "What if this was my journal?" I asked myself, then agreeing to the plan, hoping it won't bite me in the butt later. I eyed the book and opened it as I started looking at the blue and red perfectly straight lines. I grabbed my special rainbow mechanical pencil and started writing the date. As I was bicycling to school, I spotted Jeniva. She was made up of pure perfection and fed off of sick jealousy. I actually was the only one who wasn't either bowing at her feet, asking if I could polish her high heels, or sitting at the loners table wishing I could be better. I took a deeper look at her. She looked like she saw a ghost. Her pale features gave away the whole thing. She's obviously been numbered down for the second time. When I arrived to class, they're sat Butch, Illeniap, and the annoying yet loving Edward. I gave the three guys a odd stare and quickly rested my head on the cold,hard,tan surface of my desk. Edward stayed looking at me. His face had some sort of amusement. "What's so funny?" I gave him that long icy look that he always seemed to roll his eyes, then laughed softly at. He eventually did and tossed me a grape Powerade. "Nothing grapey." He rolled the r in 'grapey'. Edward, or better known as Seven, had been one of my two best friends for a long time. He knows everything I liked, disliked, and my hidden perfectionism. I blushed without noticing and wrote a bit more in my journal. I had wrote the following- "So far,so good! Maybe today is a going to be a really relaxing." Edward starting cracking his knuckles,like he always does. "Eddie, we are trying to work here." Illenapi chuckled and he went back to pointing to a piece of paper that had been there since I came in. I scooted my chair closer to the boys, and I looked over at the sheet. "Numbering again?" I asked with a scowl gesture as I remembered Jeniva's timid eyes. Edward stared blankly at the paper and nodded. "Yeah, but Both you and Eddie here, are still Seven and Nine." Butch smiled. "Yes!" Edward and I high-fived and hissed the s loudly. "It's only Jeniva we worry about. She might move you guys. We know how badly you guys want to keep your spots." Illenapi brushed the eraser peelings onto the floor from the desk. At lunch, Lewis sat with his tech 'buddies', so I sat with Edward and Butch. I actually only hung out with guys, so I figured when Lewis and I started dating,he would get jealous. I poked at the lettuce from the cold salad poorly. "Something wrong, Kimi?" Seven softly spoke as he looked at me with his loving eyes. "I think you know why.." I struggled to say as I swayed the spork in my fingers. "Listen Kimi, I think now you know why I did what I did yesterday, right?" He smiled and ate a gigantic gob of the salad. I kept content and smiled even more as I saw Illenapi trying to feed Edward. They both eventually got in trouble after they practically shoved some up their noses. Butch and I cracked up laughing,I patted him on the back,and told him to let it all out knowing him for his laughing fits. When school ended today, I planned to go to lunch with the three guys, and Diana my best friend since fifth grade. She moved to another school, but we still keep in touch. I reached over to grab my phone and texted her if she is okay with going. She replied moments later with a yes. I definitely knew the guys were going as long as theres food. I giggled when I thought of the boys surprised, happy faces.

-

END OF CHAPTER 1.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

PostSubject: Re: Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13)   Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:49 pm

ASDFGHJKL YOU MISSY ARE GOING TO WRITE YOUR HAND OFF WITH ME CONSTANTLY NEEDING MORE OF THIS STORY.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13)   Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:29 pm

HAHA JOKES ON YOU CAUSE I ALREADY MADE 6 MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS JUNK
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13)   Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:27 am

You call that JUNK?! More like LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVEN.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13)   Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13)   Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:16 pm

¨¨¨ Seven's POV ¨¨¨

"Awesome. We'd love to join you,Kimi." Butch flashed that genuine smile he only gives to Kimi. Kimi closed her eyes tightly for a small second and opened them back up. She smiled that big Cheshire Cat grin we all chuckle at. Butch and Illenapi left to go off to class except for me. "Why are you really doing this?" I tapped her shoulder while grinning a smug smile. "Nothing. I can't give you guys gifts like you do for me?" she tilted her head and oddly looked at me. I laughed and opens the science room door for her. "Thank you Edward." she nodded forward and started walking to her seat. The whole school's favorite teacher, Mr.Husso, looked at me and pointed his head towards Kimi. The whole class knew I liked Kimi. To bad she is- One. My best friend. And Two. She has a dream crusher for a boyfriend. I gave Mr. Husso that shaken up look I put on when nervous. I repeatedly shook my head with my tongue sticking out in a childish way. I heard a small giggle and my eyes glided to find Kimi biting her lip and trying to keep herself from laughing. I smiled a forceful smile, and sat down slowly. Oh no. Were all moving seats. I hated the fact I had to move away from seeing brown hair curly hair in front of me or hearing the fizzle and tussle of her hair when she moves her head. Mr. Husso saw me admiring Kimi's soft hair. He pointed a finger at me. "Seven, you are now going to sit next to Kimadey." Everybody in class turned their heads and looked at me. "Now, Mr. Sulligan." Mr. Hasso folded his arms with a pudgy frown. I slid out of my chair and traded spots with Charmine. I pulled my hoodie over my head as I quickly sat down to cover the rosy blush I had on my face.

It had been time to switch classes, and I had class with the ignorant Butch.
"Butch, I sit right next to Kimi now! How am I going to, you know, not let her know?" Inside I was happy,but how I spoke my words it sounded as if I was pissed off by either Butch or Illenapi. "Listen bro." He stopped me in my tracks. "Just tell 'er." He smiled and walked off ahead. "Dude,really? That's all you got?" I whispered loudly, looking behind to see if anyone was eavesdropping. "Yeah, that's all I got. Oh, and hurry before I take her." Butch had always had a thing for Kimi as well. That smile he shot at her randomly was on of his 'lucky charms'. As he took his seat, I looked at him sternly. "I'm joking dude. I wouldn't do that to her. Let's give 'er time, maybe she'll pick one of us by the end of the year." He spoke confidently with pride.I rolled my eyes. Before I could get yelled at, I sat in my chair. I can't imagine a life without Kimi actually. She was my only friend you could say. I had the guys, but if you were me, you would hate life. I buried my head in my desk, trying not to show my multiple expressions. Holding back tears that came from an unknown source of emotions, I chugged down my water bottle. Kimi came over. I could tell she was worried about me and my 'emo' face. "Whats up, Mr. Pouty Panties?" She poked me with her elbow lightly. I didn't respond back, still thinking about what I should do. "Edward." Her strict frown broke on her. Sh!t. She called me Edward. I looked at her,my eyes blazed in dry tears. She smiled and laughed loudly. For a minute she reminded me of Butch. "Huh?" I rubbed my face with my jacket's sleeve. She locked elbows with me. "Seven, cryings not going to get you anywhere." Then I realized. I needed to believe in the chance I had. The choices I made, The things I done, The present I am living in now. Even though Kimi didn't really didn't mean it like that, I gotta trust her words. I scarfed down a piece of the sandwich Kimi had made me. "You made me this?" I murmured through the bread that was stuffed in my mouth. "Of course! You are my best friend." I sighed slowly "You gave one to Lewis too, huh?" She rubbed a hand on my cheek. "Listen, I need to obviously baby you right now. You look like hell." I smiled and loved the fact she didn't give a flying sh!t about Lewis. At the corner of my eye, I could see annoyed Lewis glaring at me. He suddenly got up from his table, and came over. "Hey babe." he kissed Kimadey's cheek. Butch and I stared in disgusting and looked at Illenapi who was scoffing. "You too bro?!" Butch gasped whispering. He nodded slowly, blushing, and scratching his scalp. "What are guys talking about?" Kimi smiled brightly and her eyes twinkle. "Nothing. Just our numbers." my eyes gazed up at the ceiling. Kimi sighed and looked at Lewis. "Bye Lewis, see ya' after school." Kimi slipped out as he started walking back to his table. "No, no, no, no. Remember we are going to lunch tonight?" Illenapi denied and got up out of his seat. "Illenapi, when it comes to you, you make the most violent fist fights ever. Sit down before anything major happens, like Lewis comes blaring at you with a iron knuckle." Butch yelled and slapped Illenapi's arm. "No. I'm done with his crap." He shouted I quickly grabbed Illenapi and pinned him down. Illenapi, you idiot. "My crap? What have I been doing?" Lewis just glared at the dude indecisively. "You know! You know we all are in l-" I held Illenapi's mouth tightly. "Shut up, dude. Don't make any scenes." I shouted with a groggy tone. "Yof know whaft manef, yof er alwayffs sayifing you are goinaa tellff Kimffef-" I pinched his cheek before he could say any more. "OW! dude, that was uncalled for." he struggled and squirmed. "No, it wasn't. Your acting up. You need to take your pain killers." I whispered so no one would say anything again and unpinned the boy. "Fine, man. Just say it nicer next time." He reached in his pocket, popped two headache pills in his mouth, and chugged it down with water. "Dude, you don't know how chill I am now." he slyly slipped out as he sat back up on his chair. I looked at him sternly. F^cking idiot. He almost blew our cover. "What are you so mad about?" Illenapi grimly spoke. "You almost killed it for us." Butch had his chin in his hand. "Cute. You think I killed it. I almost fixed all of it." Illenapi was still acting ignorant, and would not stop. "Fixed it?!" Butch raged and left the table. "You guys alright? Your acting weird." Kimadey stared at me. "Perfect." I growled as I glared at Illenapi. "Your stressing yourself just more by being strangely mad at Illenapi. Stop it. I don't love you when you act like that." She started massaging my shoulders and my neck. My face was blushing, and I was hoping Kimi didn't see me as she was giving me pleasure at the feeling sent chills up to my forehead.

----

END OF CHAPTER 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13)   Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sure, Blame it on Number Nine (PG13)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random :: Stories-
Jump to: