Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 'In my pants' game.
The DBA library Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat May 18, 2013 2:35 am

» LOVE, Rose
The DBA library Emptyby Rose Talia Love Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

» im on MEDS! [character request]
The DBA library Emptyby Octavia Cadence Cantate Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

» MINAMI, Kino
The DBA library Emptyby Kino Minami Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 pm

» LAURENT, damon mark
The DBA library Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

» Serenia Bellmont [w.i.p]
The DBA library Emptyby Serenia Bellmont Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

» Our Ad!
The DBA library Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

» Green-Oak Farm
The DBA library Emptyby CaitlinG Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

» Renovation!
The DBA library Emptyby Rose Talia Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

ICC CHAT
OOC CHAT!
AFFILIATES!
content here
VOTE!

The DBA library

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:35 am

The DBA library Tumblr_ln4bgapwyk1qji8eso1_1280

Ah, the library a place where you can read in peace and quiet. NOT! Here in DBA, you will constantly hear chattering from every direction if someone popular is there. If you don't spot any talkative people, you are quite a lucky ducky. There is millions of books in shelf, and we are always getting new ones every day. We also have magazines and the library is the only place to sign up for a subscription.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:31 pm

I squeezed my way into the very back of the library. It was very quiet, but that was only because I ditched history class for some peace and quiet in the library. I sat down at a small, vacant wooden table and placed a book on the table, along side a slice of pizza from Slice of Heaven. I had to come back later for work, after all.
I think there was a sign that said no food in the library, but as long as I'm not caught it doesn't really matter, right?
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:15 pm

I rolled my way to the library on my new skateboard, i was going to take on a new hobby and that hobby was skateboarding. I was a bit rusty but i knew how to stay on the skateboard. I had found my way to the center of the library and saw a girl with dark black hair and awesome blue streaks. I rolled over to her "Ello. Your highlights are quite peachy.. who did them.?" i asked with a bit of a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:20 pm

I turned to her, "Me." I said as I pursed my lips.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:26 pm

I gasped. "Beautiful.." i observed more thoroughly. "What color..?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Well...that was randomly nice.
"Thanks." I said. "Shouldn't you be in class or something?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:47 pm

I shrugged. "I have to register for them first..don't i.? I don't know.. I'm new here" I looked up and around at all the books surrounding us.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:50 pm

I chuckled and folded my arms, "Newbie, huh? Welcome to hell." I gestured my hand around the library, talking about the school.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:56 pm

I smirked. "It doesn't seem that b bad." i plopped myself down in a chair. "So, you don't like it.?" i asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:57 pm

I shrugged, "It's not the academy. It's just school itself."
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:01 pm

I nodded. "Ohh, I get it.." i grinned at the thought of being in class with a bunch of people."Well, any advice for the 'newbie'..?" i winced at the title.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:12 pm

I narrowed my eyes, "Keep your head down and you won't get hurt," I took a bite of my pizza, "much." I added with a sinister smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:15 pm

I grinned. "Okay. Thanks." I grabbed my skateboard and rolled off. "Oh.! I'm Rose by the way.!!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:18 pm

"Jasmyn." I said as she rolled off. Rose seemed nice. Maybe a little too nice...
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:30 pm

I sighed as I finished my pizza. I got up, leaving the pizza and the book right there, and walked out of the library and headed to class. Whatever next class was, that is.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:53 am

10:37 pm

I snook into the library, tiptoeing towards the romantic young adult books. I deeply enjoyed reading romantic books because of sometimes how accurate they are. I started reading the young adult books, maybe, around the age of 12 in 7th grade. I held the book in my arm, and reminded myself to bring it back in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:39 am

I headed down to the library to pick up some English reading books for an assignment I'm sure we would have. I see a pale, blonde haired girl sneaking around. I chuckled quietly to my self. "Why are you sneaking..?" i asked, walking up to her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Wow. I forgot my pizza. Stupid!
I quickly ran back into the library, not watching where I was going. I bumped into someone. "Oh, god. Seriously, why don't you- Desiree?" I looked up at the girl I had bumped into. Desiree, of all people, not doing what she's supposed to. Well, this was strange.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:55 pm

I saw a girl with dark black hair and light blue streaks bump into the girl i was talking to, her name was Desiree, evidently. I deecided to help the two girls balance their-selves. "You two, alright..?" i asked generously.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:03 pm

I glared at the boy, "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:07 pm

I smiled and nodded. "And I'm Jeremy.." i chuckled a bit.. "Desiree...? are you okay.?" i asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:10 pm

I nodded, "Jasmyn."
I turned to Desiree, "More importantly, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:21 pm

I nodded in reply to the boy Jeremy. "Oh, I'm getting books to read. Like I said, I study and read." I said grinning ta both of the two.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:28 pm

I shrugged and nodded. "Yes, Ma'am" i chuckled and headed towards the section where Romeo and Juliet would be. I sighed and headed towards my dorm.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Studying. That made more sense. I watched the boy walk away, "Pfft." I said simply as he walked out of the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The DBA library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DBA library   The DBA library Empty

Back to top Go down

The DBA library
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Staff Discussions :: Trash-
Jump to: