Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 'In my pants' game.
[completed] Silent Glee club? Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat May 18, 2013 2:35 am

» LOVE, Rose
[completed] Silent Glee club? Emptyby Rose Talia Love Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

» im on MEDS! [character request]
[completed] Silent Glee club? Emptyby Octavia Cadence Cantate Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

» MINAMI, Kino
[completed] Silent Glee club? Emptyby Kino Minami Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 pm

» LAURENT, damon mark
[completed] Silent Glee club? Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

» Serenia Bellmont [w.i.p]
[completed] Silent Glee club? Emptyby Serenia Bellmont Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

» Our Ad!
[completed] Silent Glee club? Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

» Green-Oak Farm
[completed] Silent Glee club? Emptyby CaitlinG Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

» Renovation!
[completed] Silent Glee club? Emptyby Rose Talia Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

ICC CHAT
OOC CHAT!
AFFILIATES!
content here
VOTE!

[completed] Silent Glee club?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

[completed] Silent Glee club? Empty
PostSubject: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:01 am

I clapped my hands and sat on the desk of the History classroom, where the Glee club also practices. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot on the top of the desk. I sighed, bored out of my mind, and hoped, someone, anyone, would join the club too. I left the door open, so anybody can come in and join or at least take part in listening to the harmony of our rhythmic singing. Inside I was filled with joy. I knew that I could share my voice with people who liked the same things I did. I got off the desk and drummed on the drums that I brang in directly from the Music room.

Last edited by Desiree Sulligan on Sun May 27, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:07 pm

I heard a banging noise coming from the History class. I rose my eyebrow. Whoever it was sure had some interest in drumming. I walked in to see Desiree sitting at a drum set playing the drums. "Wow, you're pretty good.." i smiled and relaxed on the door, my arms folded.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:43 pm

My cheeks turned pink as I looked at a black haired boy. I noticed was the same boy who caught me sneaking into the library. "Thanks. I play the drums in my free time. My names Desiree. You can call me Desi if you want." I thanked him for the compliment and greeted him officially.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:43 pm

I chuckled. "I know who you are.." he nodded reassuringly. "I'm Jeremy...So, is this Glee club..?" i asked with a quick grin. I could only sing when it came to singing with people with great voices.. or thats all I ever really tried. I knew for a fact, though, that I could dance. I looked up at the gorgeous blonde.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:41 pm

"This is most certainitly Glee club." I smiled at him, still blushed up. When I was younger, I took choir so I was more used to sining with a whole group. A duet is still good I guess..
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:13 pm

I looked up at the clock. "Mind if I audition." I said with a quick grin. "What song should i sing.?" i stood up straight and walked over towards the instruments and grabbed an acoustic guitar.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:28 pm

"I don't mind at all." I shrugged while smiling. "Pick any song you can think of."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:25 pm

I sit the guitar down and and go to the piano. I start singing softly. This song was one of my favorites.
I concentrated and sang and played at the same time. Talking to the moon by Bruno Mars.

Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:36 pm

I listened to him sing. It sounded very beautiful and it made me have 'butterflies in my stomach'.

Last edited by Desiree Potts on Sun May 13, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:57 pm

I finished my song and ran my fingers throuhh my hair like I always did and looked up at Desiree. "What'd you think.?" i asked anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:01 pm

"A-amazing.." I stuttered, looking at the hard ground. "You are defintly part of the glee club." I laughed quietly and clapped my hands once.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:12 pm

I peeked my head through the door, "Well, I know I can't top that, but I was hoping to join the club." I smiled at the both of them, "James. Are you two...you know...dating?"
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:15 pm

He thinks were, dating? My cheeks became pink again and I looked at James. "No. We aren't. The names Desiree by the way. You can call me Desi if you want."
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:18 pm

"Oh. I...just...I just thought that...nevermind." I scratched the back of my neck. Awkward. "I'm James. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:24 pm

"Nice to meet you too. And yeah you can join the club. It's really easy. Just sing." I smiled and lead him into the room.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:27 pm

I nodded and rubbed my hands together, "A bit of Stevie Wonder never hurt anybody, right?" I smirked and began.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:36 pm

"Awesome!" I smiled and patted him on the back lightly. "You guys probably think I can't sing, so I'll just shoot out a tune right now." I grabbed the acoustic gitaur and stared to play "Heartbeaats".
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:02 pm

I smiled "I'm Jeremy..both of you are great.! Really..!!" I chuckled and clapped my hands
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:12 pm

"Thanks!" I bit my lip and put down the stringed instrument.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:17 pm

"Thanks Jeremy." I said with a smile. They were cute together. I could definitely see it.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:26 pm

"Anytime" I looked over at Desi and smiled. "So,James.. Any girls you interested in here?"I asked trying to make the atmosphere less awkward
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:36 pm

I rubbed my arm, "Who? Me, James? Uh...well...not really. But I love the Hummingbirds outside. Or the roses. They're so beautiful." I told the truth, in a way.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:39 pm

I laughed a little. He would totally hide it. I was in English Class the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:42 pm

I smiled. "Must be nice.." I chuckled and looked over at Desi "What about you,D.. Anybody special.?" this was my way of getting information without being too obvious
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:45 pm

I blushed a little. "Well, I might." I scratched my neck and sat on one of the chairs. "I think we should try to get more people to get intrested in glee club!" I quickly tried to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [completed] Silent Glee club?   [completed] Silent Glee club? Empty

Back to top Go down

[completed] Silent Glee club?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next