Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 'In my pants' game.
Sneaky Surprise Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat May 18, 2013 2:35 am

» LOVE, Rose
Sneaky Surprise Emptyby Rose Talia Love Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

» im on MEDS! [character request]
Sneaky Surprise Emptyby Octavia Cadence Cantate Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

» MINAMI, Kino
Sneaky Surprise Emptyby Kino Minami Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 pm

» LAURENT, damon mark
Sneaky Surprise Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

» Serenia Bellmont [w.i.p]
Sneaky Surprise Emptyby Serenia Bellmont Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

» Our Ad!
Sneaky Surprise Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

» Green-Oak Farm
Sneaky Surprise Emptyby CaitlinG Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

» Renovation!
Sneaky Surprise Emptyby Rose Talia Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

ICC CHAT
OOC CHAT!
AFFILIATES!
content here
VOTE!

Sneaky Surprise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Forde

James Forde

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:26 pm

I looked both ways down the long corridor before stealthily sneaking into the empty classroom. Mr. Camren wasn't there, nor was Ms. Parkins or the principal. I grabbed the big box of art tools I had stolen from art class and sat down in my usual seat, turning to my right. That's where Rose sat. I pulled a long, neon green roll of fabric from the box and some purple scissors. Time to begin my masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Uh oh. Maybe I made a mistake. I pulled out my phone and quickly texted Rose, "Heyy, Rose? I sound weird, but what's ur favorite color??"
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:45 pm

I got a text from James and replied 5 minutes later.. 'green.....?' I sent the message.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Phew. I began with the green fabric and had quite a problem with the tape, but I soon finished my masterpiece. Holy crap. I was never going to be able to clean this up. Oh well, whatever. I called Rose on her cell phone, "Oh Roooosseee!"
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:18 pm

I saw that James was calling me. "Do you need something..?" I asked as soon as I picked up the phone. That was probably a little rude, not giving him a proper greeting. I sighed but shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:02 pm

She seemed annoyed. I wondered why. "Where are you right now?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:05 pm

"In my dorm...?" I said slowly "why.?"
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:13 pm

(Haha sorry, I was using Jasmyn's phone!)
"Oh!" Stupid. Where else would she be at this time? It was so late at night. "Well...uh...I know you're not one for being a rulebreaker, but I think I left something for you in English class by accident. Could you get it real quick? Your dorm is closer than my apartment." I bit my lip. Hopefully she could fall for the lie.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:19 pm

I shrugged as if he could see me "--uh yeah sure.. what is it.??" I asked out of curiosity. i put on my shoes and grabbed my bag. I put my hair up in a neat ponytail and walked out in my panda bear pants and a white t-shirt. I took the pony tail down out of irritation and arrived in the English class room in 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:25 pm

"It's...erm...a..." I didn't want to ruin the surprise. I saw Rose walk in and smiled, "Surprise!" I pointed to the chair Rose usually sat in, which was covered in green fabric. As was mine, connecting my chair to hers. As the fabric draped over the back of the chair, the words wrote out, "Will you go out with me?" on it. Looking at it right now, I realized that my life is so sad, that making a sign out of fabric is the highlight of my day.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:34 pm

As i walked in I saw what James had done. Not even thinking of sad things could hide the excitement on my face. A grin spread across my face and my vision became blurry. please dont cry. I told myself. Even with my blurry vision I could find my way to James just fine. I nodded quickly "Yes" and my arms were soon around his neck.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:01 pm

I laughed and slid an arm around her waist, "Well, that's a relief. With the look on your face, I thought you were going to reject me."
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:52 pm

I giggled and pulled back. "Why would I reject you.?" I looked into his gorgeous eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:33 pm

I shrugged, "Well, not with my strategy. All I need is faith, hope, and a little bit of luck." I winked at Rose and smirked.
(ITS JAMES. JACK HACK. DONT TELL JULES)
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:41 pm

I smiled "you already had me in the first place.." i looked down "all you had to do was ask"
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:14 pm

I let out a small chuckle and threw my arm around her, beginning to walk out of the classroom, just leaving the green fabric there on the chairs. I'll deal with the teacher later. "Well I guess that's the little bit of luck right there. C'mon. Follow me." I said, leading her out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:19 pm

I let him lead as i followed "where are we going.?" I asked with a timid smile.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:30 pm

"Narnia." I joked, "Ha, I wish. No, but just follow me." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:34 pm

I ran my fingers through my hair and giggled nervously. i started to bite on my nails. Narnia seemed pretty good right about now.. i thought to my self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sneaky Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Surprise   Sneaky Surprise Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaky Surprise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Staff Discussions :: Trash-
Jump to: