Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 'In my pants' game.
The Movie Theater Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat May 18, 2013 2:35 am

» LOVE, Rose
The Movie Theater Emptyby Rose Talia Love Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

» im on MEDS! [character request]
The Movie Theater Emptyby Octavia Cadence Cantate Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

» MINAMI, Kino
The Movie Theater Emptyby Kino Minami Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 pm

» LAURENT, damon mark
The Movie Theater Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

» Serenia Bellmont [w.i.p]
The Movie Theater Emptyby Serenia Bellmont Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

» Our Ad!
The Movie Theater Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

» Green-Oak Farm
The Movie Theater Emptyby CaitlinG Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

» Renovation!
The Movie Theater Emptyby Rose Talia Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

ICC CHAT
OOC CHAT!
AFFILIATES!
content here
VOTE!

The Movie Theater

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
James Forde

James Forde

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:40 pm

I walked in holding Rose close at my side, "Welcome to Narnia." I said with a smile, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:43 pm

I laughed. "Woah. Narnia had an upgrade." I grinned and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:49 pm

I laughed, "Yeah, I guess so." My eyes scanned the list of movies as we waited on line for our tickets, "What do you wanna see? Comedy...horror...adventure..." Something told me Rose - being Rose - would go for the chick flick, "Oh! Look, they remade Titanic. I never even saw the original." I said quickly. Chick Flick. Romance. Cute. Love Story. Perfect.

...But at that time I didn't know that Jack dies.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:52 pm

I shrugged.. "Horror.. " i grinned to my self. I would probably regret this later.oh well.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:02 pm

PHEW. Thank the Lord. "Alright...we've got Paranormal Activity 3, The Woman in Black, and Scream 4. You can choose." I said as I read the names under the "Horror/Scary Movie" genre on the list.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:14 pm

I shrugged. "Scream 4." I looked around at all the other people: black,mexican,white.. one albino guy and a couple of biracials, for sure. I flipped my hair and looked down at my finger nails.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:24 pm

I laughed, "You don't get scared at all, huh?" I said after I had paid for the two tickets and began to walk inside.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:28 pm

I bit my bottom lip. ".... actually.. i hate scary movies..." i confessed. "And im easy to scare..." i frowned.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:54 pm

I laughed and slid my hand down to hers, entwining our fingers, "Don't worry. I'll protect you."
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:58 pm

I grinned and squeezed his hand slightly. "I know... "
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:24 am

I blushed a bit and walked into the room playing Scream 4. The previews were on. I took a seat next to Rose as the next preview came on. It was for Zombieland. What? That movie came out months ago. I had to do a double take between Rose and the screen. "Rose, that girl looksjust like you." I leaned over and whispered, still holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:56 pm

I giggled and whispered "yeah.. i get that a lot.." i grinned. "And you look like that guy in One Direction"
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:47 am

I laughed, "I get that a lot." I said with a shrug. The lights then began to dim and the movie came on.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:49 am

I slid further into my seat and my body became tense.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:01 am

I rubbed my thumb back and forth over the back of her hand reassuringly. Okay. I think I'm a little scared of this movie. This thing makes no sense. Well, on the other hand, maybe I should've watched the first three before going and watching the fourth with my date...
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:08 am

I looked up at him. He looked a bit scared too. I have only seen the second one and I Knew i wasnt going to be able to sit through the fourth one. Maybe i could distract myself. I looked at my nails. Wow,its time for some serious paintimg action.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:14 am

I looked down at Rose, brushing a piece of hair out of her face, "Care for a snack, m'lady?" I whispered, silently bowing.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:17 am

I nodded quickly as I looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:41 am

I nodded, "What do you like?" I asked. They had pretty much everything out there. It's like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory with pretzels and nachos.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:58 am

I tapped my chin with my index finger. "Hmm. pretzels..chocolate covered pretzels." I smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:04 am

I nodded, "Pretzels it is. Be right back." I said as I quickly sped off, knocking somebody's large popcorn and drink over as I ran.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:07 am

I slapped my forehead and apologized to the people who no longer had popcorn and drinks.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:12 am

*Time Skip, la da da...*

I arrived back with a chocolate covered pretzel, gummy bears, and two waters. Seems good. I sat back down next to Rose, "Anybody die yet?" I smirked evilly.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:20 am

I looked at him, my eyes closed. "I dunno.." i shrugged. I opened my right eye and took a peak towards the movie. Once I saw that nobody was dying or nothing scary was happening, I opened my eyes and looked up at James. "My eyes were closed the whole time" i whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:32 am

I laughed quietly and smiled, "Don't worry. Super James is back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Movie Theater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theater   The Movie Theater Empty

Back to top Go down

The Movie Theater
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Staff Discussions :: Trash-
Jump to: