Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 'In my pants' game.
Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat May 18, 2013 2:35 am

» LOVE, Rose
Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) Emptyby Rose Talia Love Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

» im on MEDS! [character request]
Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) Emptyby Octavia Cadence Cantate Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

» MINAMI, Kino
Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) Emptyby Kino Minami Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 pm

» LAURENT, damon mark
Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

» Serenia Bellmont [w.i.p]
Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) Emptyby Serenia Bellmont Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

» Our Ad!
Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

» Green-Oak Farm
Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) Emptyby CaitlinG Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

» Renovation!
Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) Emptyby Rose Talia Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

ICC CHAT
OOC CHAT!
AFFILIATES!
content here
VOTE!

Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) Empty
PostSubject: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:55 am

Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) Jamba-juice-2

I stepped outside and looked at my red Mustang. As I went into the car, I put on my shades. "I am taking you to Jamba Juice. The have some good smoothies there." I avowed to the girl who was from New York. I put the keys in the ignition and turned up the volume of the music up a bit. "What do you think you want from Jamba Juice?" I solicited her.
[center]

Last edited by Desiree Potts on Sun May 13, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:18 am

Jamba Juice? It was better than Slice of Heaven, anyway. I shrugged, "It all depends on what they have."
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:16 am

The roads here in Albuquerque were very large. There was many things you could do here. Such as, go for a hike, camp, go to the beach, hang out with your friends. The houses were exquisite. I felt that I was possibly going to have a great time. "Don't you think it's just so lovely in Albuquerque? I really like it from what I've seen so far." I hummed along to the music that went on the radio.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:21 pm

I shrugged. It was nice scenery and great for the summer, if only we weren't stuck in school. It was always hot out. "It's different. The air is a lot cleaner than Manhattan."
I looked Desiree up and down. "Tell me more about yourself, Desiree."
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:54 pm

I smiled and grabbed the steering wheel tightly. "Well, you already know I'm British. Uh, I am quite the nerd, I guess. I study a lot. I also hope to be singer when I am older. My half sister, Adamia, and I don't talk much, but we try." I slumped in my seat as I drove the car.
"What about you?" I looked at Jasmyn quickly and darted my eyes back on the road.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:25 pm

I shrugged. Normally I wouldn't say a word, but I guessed I should considering she was driving a car that I was riding in. "Manhattan. No siblings. I have an, um," I choked on my words, "Dad."
I got a disgusting feeling in the pit of my stomach, so I quickly changed the subject, "Study a lot, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:02 pm

I nodded forward. "Yup! I'm not a master at math and stuff though. It's just something I do to keep my grades good. Back in Essex I didn't have much friends so I started hitting the books." I had noticed we finally arrived to Jamba Juice and I found a nice spot to park in. I took of my glasses and put them into the sunglasses compartment. "Let's go!" I said cheerfully and clapped my hands happily.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:24 pm

I nodded silently and hopped out of the car, keeping the door open for Desiree to come out the same side.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:16 pm

I came out of the car and ran up to the doors of Jumba Juice. I opened the doors and signaled Jasmyn to fallow me.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:17 am

There was music playing inside, a song I liked. I hummed along to it as I pointed to a table, "Maybe sitting down would be a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:24 pm

"Sure!" I took a seat on one of the chairs that was next to the table. I raised my hand for one of the waiters or waitresses. A waiter came over, and flipped open his small notebook that he took orders on. "And what would you two want?" the waiter said politely. "May I have a Mega Mango, please?" I answered and waited for Jasmyn to ask him what she wants.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:28 pm

I shrugged, "Um..."

"How about our Drink of the Day?" The waitress suggested.

I didn't hear what it was, but I said yes anyway.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:28 am

The waiter came back with the drinks. I sipped the smoothie and went over to the front of the register and payed them. I poked Jasmyn lightly. "Let's go." I smiled and swirled the keys with my finger.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:46 pm

I nodded and took a sip of my smoothie. Wait a minute. This was a weird smoothie. Slowly, heat came rushing up my throat and tongue, covering my mouth. "What the fff- ...udge is in this?"
I looked at the label: Firehouse Chili.
What kind of smoothie is that?
I quickly ran to a table where an older couple were sitting and talking peacefully, and grabbed the woman's drink, which was simply water. I chugged the whole bottle down before my mouth cooled off, "Ah, much better." I tossed the bottle back to the lady, "Thanks." I said as I grabbed Desiree and headed out of Jamba Juice before we could get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:16 pm

I just stared at Jasmyn and then at the elder couple. "Jasmyn, wwha-.." I stopped talking after she pulled me out of the store unexpectedly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:57 pm

"Apparently spicy smoothies are supposed to taste good now." I said to Desiree, "See, I'm not one for spicy food..."
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:51 pm

I laughed a little. "Okay, I'll let it slide this time." I shrugged and got into the car. (Is this rp done? I think it is. They got their smoothies afterall.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:23 pm

(Me too. I think it's done.)
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:31 pm

(Okay.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)   Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jamba Juice (rp with Jasmyn) (DONE!)
Page 1 of 1