Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 'In my pants' game.
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat May 18, 2013 2:35 am

» LOVE, Rose
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. Emptyby Rose Talia Love Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

» im on MEDS! [character request]
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. Emptyby Octavia Cadence Cantate Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

» MINAMI, Kino
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. Emptyby Kino Minami Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 pm

» LAURENT, damon mark
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

» Serenia Bellmont [w.i.p]
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. Emptyby Serenia Bellmont Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

» Our Ad!
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

» Green-Oak Farm
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. Emptyby CaitlinG Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

» Renovation!
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. Emptyby Rose Talia Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

ICC CHAT
OOC CHAT!
AFFILIATES!
content here
VOTE!

Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. Empty
PostSubject: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:47 am

Yes, Adamia. You are bunkinng with meeee.

There is also only one spot left for another person. I don't think that Adamia is going to go on anymore :(

Picture of the dorm:: http://goo.gl/XUFWy

Dorm door:: http://goo.gl/j0n4d

Bunkers:: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Rose.

Last edited by Desiree Sulligan on Tue May 22, 2012 12:47 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:57 am

I carefully moved the bed closer to the window. I liked the bright light of the sun after it rose in the morning. Sighing, and tiredly, I grabbed my suitcase, and unpacked my things. The first items out of the bag was comfortable sheets that I had bought from Ikea. The padded blanket was comfy and with it I slept with peace back at home. From Essex, England, to Albuquerque, New Mexico, it was a pretty drastic change. I was going to have to forget the accents that I grew up with, maybe after a couple years I too will have my voice sounding different. I groaned and lied on the bed, placing a pillow on my face.

Last edited by Desiree Potts on Mon May 07, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I changed the location of where the academy was at.)
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:54 pm

(Room for one more? Mind if I squeeze into that last open spot?)
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:00 pm

{ Sure, go ahead :) }
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:11 pm

(Thanks! 1st person rp?)
I knocked twice on the door before opening it up to see Desiree. I didn't smile, but rather sat down on the bed and began to unpack my things. Without looking up I asked quietly, "So you're from Utah?"
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:21 pm

"Well, no." I replied, grinning. The girl I saw had blue highlights, she seemed quite nice though. "I am from Essex, England. Where are you originally from?" I opened the door to the dorm and let the girl enter.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:25 pm

The girl Desiree seemed pretty nice. Not nice enough to trust, yet, though. I shrugged, "New York." I said down and pursed my lips, "England, huh? The accent is cool." I placed a finger to my scarlet lips, indicating the way Desiree spoke.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:33 pm

I sat down on my bed that had soft coverings."Thanks, I guess. It's possible it could wear off though." I smiled and noticed she had started unpacking. "Need some help?" I pointed towards the bags. I didn't want to come off as mean, and just let her unpack by herself.

Last edited by Desiree Potts on Sat May 12, 2012 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:37 pm

I raised an eyebrow, "Help?" The word "help" wasn't very commonly used for me. Needing help made you seem weak, and weak was not something I wanted to be. I shook my head, "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:49 pm

I shrugged fragilely as I said, "Ok, I'm planning to go to eat somewhere. Do you want to come with me?" I had grabbed my car keys that sat on my computer desk and jangled them lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Come with her? Hm. She seemed alright. I mean, how far could we go? I shrugged, "Sure, why not?" I grabbed my leather bag from the bed and got up.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:06 am

NEW TOPIC HERE

(I thought maybe they could go to Jamba Juice. haha..)
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:14 am

(Sounds good!)
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:51 am

I tossed my purse on my floor and slide off my fake fur boots. I sighed and lied on my bed. I wanted to do something, but there was absolutely nothing to do. An idea struck me and I got off the bed. I wanted to go get a book from the library, even though it was 9:38 and night. I tiptoed out my room and was headed for the large room filled with books in shelves organized by the genres of the books.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:56 am

I came back to the dorm, holding the book in my arm. Before going to sleep, I read a little bit, put the book underneath my bed's pillow, and drifted of to sleep after Changing in to pajamas in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:26 am

(Mind if i join is.?)
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:37 pm

(I'm totally fine with it. Desiree?)
Back to top Go down
Damon Mark Laurent

Damon Mark Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:02 pm

(Sure! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
https://dragonbirdunicademy.rpg-board.net/u1
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:14 pm

(Yay.!!)
I walked towards the dorm that i had been assigned slowly. and knocked on the dark wooden door.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:42 pm

I looked up from my bed. It was late at night, but I was still up. I've been having the worst nightmares lately. "Why are you in our dorm, newbie?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:52 am

One of the girls in the dorm opened the door and asked why i was there. "uh, Because i was assigned here.." i knew it was late in the night so maybe that is why she was a bit edgy. It was most likely Jasmyn..people say shes a bit bitter but that she's real cool people.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:56 am

I got up from my bed, "You what now?" The girl is dorming with me. What fun.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:04 am

i exhaled deeply and ran my fingers through my hair. maybe i will just get another room. I looked down at my clock. "I will just go somewhere else" i got my bags and closed the door. I was frustrated and tired.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:43 pm

I sighed and hit my forehead. Desiree would kill me if I just let her leave. I ran up to the door and quickly grabbed Rose and pulled her back inside. I clapped my hands together slowly, "Welcome to your new dorm."
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:31 pm

I heard talking and slowly opened my eyes. Jasmyn and a girl with orange-red hair stood right there with the door open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. Empty

Back to top Go down

Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next