Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 'In my pants' game.
 The Art Class - Page 3 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat May 18, 2013 2:35 am

» LOVE, Rose
 The Art Class - Page 3 Emptyby Rose Talia Love Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

» im on MEDS! [character request]
 The Art Class - Page 3 Emptyby Octavia Cadence Cantate Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

» MINAMI, Kino
 The Art Class - Page 3 Emptyby Kino Minami Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 pm

» LAURENT, damon mark
 The Art Class - Page 3 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

» Serenia Bellmont [w.i.p]
 The Art Class - Page 3 Emptyby Serenia Bellmont Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

» Our Ad!
 The Art Class - Page 3 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

» Green-Oak Farm
 The Art Class - Page 3 Emptyby CaitlinG Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

» Renovation!
 The Art Class - Page 3 Emptyby Rose Talia Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

ICC CHAT
OOC CHAT!
AFFILIATES!
content here
VOTE!

The Art Class

Go down 
+2
Octavia Cadence Cantate
Lola Parkins
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
James Forde

James Forde

The Art Class - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class    The Art Class - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:10 pm

I smiled. I smiled at nothing but Rose's smile. It could make anybody smile, those eyes and that laugh of hers. Wait, I was getting creepy again...
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class    The Art Class - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:13 pm

"When is class over....?" I asked. James was smiling,and although I was sitting,my knees went weak. He gave me those things called butterflies.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class    The Art Class - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:16 pm

I shrugged, "Soon, I hope." I began to play with a strand of Rose's hair, twirling it and braiding it - Julia used to make me sit down and let her teach me how to braid hair. It was torture, but I loved Julia to death anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class    The Art Class - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:21 pm

I played with the dried glue on my fingers and rolled them up into little balls. I hadnt too much cared about being bored. I just wanted to go practice on my song i was planning on singing.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class    The Art Class - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:54 pm

I looked at Rose for a moment. She was lost in thought. At least I'm not the only one who does that. I just wanted to freeze time, to sit here and see her in that perfect position. Not posed, not an artificial smile. Just in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class    The Art Class - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:50 pm

I smiled at the thought of singing a love song. My mind went to James and my head popped up. I looked at my watch and finally just gathered my things and walked out. I was finished so what was the point in sitting there.
Back to top Go down
James Forde

James Forde

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class    The Art Class - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Oh my God. How long was I sitting there daydreaming? Art was over. What class was next? I forgot the schedule. UGH. James, you idiot. Stop daydreaming about the girl and get your head into where you physically are for just two seconds. I got up and walked out, searching the halls for my class.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class    The Art Class - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:15 pm

I finished drying the picture and slide it into my flowery designed satchel. Nobody was in the room, so I started drawing on a blank paper. They drawing was planned out to be a picture of a bench with wet paint at midnight in my hometown, Essex. Their was going to be sidewalk lights and that crescent moon I loved to watch sparkle through the dark sky. Maybe I'm homesick. I mean, it seems like it after all this thought about Essex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class    The Art Class - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Art Class
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3