Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 'In my pants' game.
A day with Desiree Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat May 18, 2013 2:35 am

» LOVE, Rose
A day with Desiree Emptyby Rose Talia Love Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

» im on MEDS! [character request]
A day with Desiree Emptyby Octavia Cadence Cantate Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

» MINAMI, Kino
A day with Desiree Emptyby Kino Minami Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 pm

» LAURENT, damon mark
A day with Desiree Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

» Serenia Bellmont [w.i.p]
A day with Desiree Emptyby Serenia Bellmont Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

» Our Ad!
A day with Desiree Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

» Green-Oak Farm
A day with Desiree Emptyby CaitlinG Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

» Renovation!
A day with Desiree Emptyby Rose Talia Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

ICC CHAT
OOC CHAT!
AFFILIATES!
content here
VOTE!

A day with Desiree

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:39 pm

I pulled into the mall and looked over at Desiree with a smile. I turned the car off "soo! The mall is where we are having our first date.." i grinned "and when i say the mall.. i mean every inch of it .......before midnight." I looked at my clock.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:08 pm

I looked at Jeremy. His eyes twinkled as he grinned sweetly. The mall.. That was where James told me to bring him. "Ok, thats fine. I guess.." I shrugged and sniggered at the black haired boy. It was our first date after all. It wasn't supposed to be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:48 pm

I smiled. "We should head to golf first!!" I grinned and hopped out of the car and ran to open the door for my Beautiful Girl Friend. I held out my hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:42 pm

I grasped his hand as my feet touched the ground. I grinned like the Cherise cat as I stood next to him. "Golf? I've heard of it, but I've never really played it.." I tilted my head curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:50 pm

I grinned and shrugged. "You arent really missing out... buuuuut i did say every inch of the mall. " i grinned and started to walk towards the mall,Desiree's hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:23 pm

We walked and walked, as I just looked every where. It was quite humorousness and had about everything.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:44 pm

I headed into the golfing night club and held the door open for Desiree. "Ladies first." I smiled and ran my fingers through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:13 pm

I looked out at the field. It had really, green grass and older men were playing. "Uh.."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:45 am

I laughed at Desiree's facial expressions. "Youre looking at the wrong side. " i said as i turned her to a door that said "TEENS GOLF" i opened the door and the glow in the dark field was full of neon bright colors that made variois shapes and sizes. There were only three other people in there so We didnt have to really wait in line or anything.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:19 pm

I sighed in relief. "Ah. Okay.." I grabbed a pink golf and held it tightly. I poked Jeremy lightly in his hip with it. "Poke. Poke." I giggled nervously as I gabbed him and watched him squirm.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:09 pm

I grabbed a blue neon club that lit up in the dark. I led Desiree to the dog course. "Do you know how to golf?" I asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:33 pm

I shook my head and put a hand on my hip. I chuckled idly "Didn't I tell you I never played this sport?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:39 pm

I laughed "then we are both out of luck.!!" I laughed and got behind her. "I know you hold it like this--" i fixed her arm position. My hands were on top of hers and my body was against hers. I tried not to get too close so she wouldnt think i was a creep.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:47 pm

"Losers make the best couples!" I shrugged at both our dismays. I bit my lip tightly as my cheeks blushed a shade of red. "o-ok.." I nodded as he practically held me. His hands were warm when he touched me.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:17 pm

I smiled. "Now...." i swung both our hands back at the same time. "Swing.." i hit the ball a little bit of three inches away from the hole.ah.! Almost.! I yelled in my head.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:36 pm

I looked at Jeremy and chuckled as I shrugged. "Huh. At least we lost together." My stomach growled quietly. "You want to go eat something?" I pointed towards the exit of the golf field that lead to the food court.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:49 pm

"Sure.! Lead the way." I said as i pulled away from her and put the golf clubs back.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:18 pm

I walked towards the door and opened it for Jeremy. We glanced at the menu of the court and then looked down at my feet. "I don't know what to pick.." I whispered to Jeremy, holding his hand. I looked over the menu again and slid my eyes over to the roof. (What Desiree is currently wearing.)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:45 pm

I laughed. "Me either." I looked down at Desiree and kissed her on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:18 am

I tightened my grip on his hand and beamed bright smile. "I'll take the nachos." I told the lady behind the counter. I looked in Jeremy's eyes. "And what will you have?" I asked him, still looking into his chocolate, brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:24 am

"Uhmm... a burrito .." i shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:07 pm

I nodded and looked back at the cashier. "Okay. this young man will have a burrito!" I said as I swung Jeremy's arm. He just stood there, smiling like a dork. But, he was my dork. We waited for our food at a table with plastic gray table. Then the cashier came and gave us our food.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:43 pm

I shook my head and thanked the cashier for bringing us our food. The burrito looked more than delicious. I waited for Desiree to take the first bite before i took a bit of my burrito.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:00 pm

I shoved a tortilla chip in my mouth and started munching. I was afraid Jeremy would think of me as 'disgusting', so I stopped and grabbed a napkin that was in front of me. I wiped the napkin across my mouth and continued eating, but a little more clean this time.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:05 pm

I smiled and took a big bite of my burrito, leaving sauce around my mouth. I looked up at Desiree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A day with Desiree Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree Empty

Back to top Go down

A day with Desiree
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next