Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 'In my pants' game.
A day with Desiree - Page 2 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat May 18, 2013 2:35 am

» LOVE, Rose
A day with Desiree - Page 2 Emptyby Rose Talia Love Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

» im on MEDS! [character request]
A day with Desiree - Page 2 Emptyby Octavia Cadence Cantate Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

» MINAMI, Kino
A day with Desiree - Page 2 Emptyby Kino Minami Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 pm

» LAURENT, damon mark
A day with Desiree - Page 2 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

» Serenia Bellmont [w.i.p]
A day with Desiree - Page 2 Emptyby Serenia Bellmont Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

» Our Ad!
A day with Desiree - Page 2 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

» Green-Oak Farm
A day with Desiree - Page 2 Emptyby CaitlinG Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

» Renovation!
A day with Desiree - Page 2 Emptyby Rose Talia Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

ICC CHAT
OOC CHAT!
AFFILIATES!
content here
VOTE!

A day with Desiree

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

A day with Desiree - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:07 pm

I tittered and quickly grabbed a napkin without hesitation. I wiped it on his lips. Still laughing I finally spoke, "You had something on your face." You could hear that I was not going to give the fact up that we both just made a fool of ourselves. Thank god were one of those weird couples. Besides us, there was parents with their children here, about 3 or 4 couples, and the security guards. The security was really that much, but that was because their hasn't been that much crime going on in the mall. There is certainly more security guards in the stores though, I mean, we all know people steal. "There isn't a lot of people here today, huh?" I asked a question just so it doesn't seem awkward.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:59 pm

I chuckled 'Thanks...". I looked around and shrugged. Wow, there really wasn't that many people here today... Which meant.."Yeah... No.. not a lot of people.. but thats what makes this date more interesting. I finished up my burrito and waited,patiently, for Desiree to finish up her nachos.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:17 pm

I finished eating and got up to toss the paper tray away. I pushed the trash flap and tossed it into the trashed. I drumed on the trash. It sounded kind of like an actual drum as I continued with the loud banging. I just had the erge to make some noise tonight.. A flash mob of some sort. I hit the plastic, gray box of garbage even more, causing the caisher to give me an evil look. I looked at Jeremy while smiling and grabbed his arm, as I ran towards the other side of the mall where there was a lot of stores for any needs.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:59 pm

I smiled as Desiree started to bang on different object and began to chuckle as she was dragging me to the other side of the mall. I spoke to the police officers and security guards and asked him to empty the mall. Of course he said yes right away.. I mean c'mon look at me. I handed him a 50 dollar bill as a thanks. "The mall is alllll ours" I grinned at Desiree.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:06 pm

I sighed happily and chuckled out of pure enjoyment. "You are sooo adorable." I pinched his cheek lightly. I looked at all the different sorts of stores there was. There was clothing stores, pet stores, candy stores, sport stores, and waaay more stores. "Where should we go first?" I held his hand, while grappling the strap of my messenger bag.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:10 pm

"..and you are beyond gorgeous.." i bit my bottom lip.
"....welll first.. We gotta get you a bathing suit.." I grinned. I had an idea that included water, balloons, an empty mall... and bathing suits. I ran a hand through my hair and chuckled...
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:29 pm

I blushed up at the mention of my so called 'beauty'. I put my head softly on Jeremy's shoulder. "A.. bathing suit.. Blake, what are you plotting." I slid my eyes over to Jeremy's own eyes as I called him by his last name. A bathing suit.. I laughed loudly as I lifted my head off of his shoulder. "Make sure it doesn't reveal anything and that its cute." I pushed his chest lightly as I laughed uncontrollably without limit.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:36 pm

I laughed "..ahh, fine" I lead her to the store that looked a lot like summer. I couldn't really tell if it had bathing suits or not. I walked in and looked around. 'Nope". We had been to 6 stores before finally finding a store that had bathing suits. "You can choose it.." I smiled as I pointed to a rack of bathing suits.. There were so many that my vision became blurry. I blinked multiple times before my eyes were completely clear.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:50 pm

I looked at through all the racks and even went in the middle of the circular ones. I poked my head out. "Peak a boo~" I chuckled childishly and rummaged through the bath suits even more. There was a perfect one. It was a nice blue and pink two piece that had a flowery design. I threw it to Jeremy and it landed on top of his head. "I like that one." I chuckled as I came out of rack surfing.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:56 pm

I chuckled and pulled it off of my head and put it in front of her. "Great.. Now go get changed.." I smiled as I head to the cashier lady person and and headed her the money for it. It was pretty expensive.. $65 for a bathing suit that you would only wear, probably, 4 times out of the whole entire year. I shrugged it off and waited for Desiree. Then, I realized I had to change into my trunks. I walked into the changing rooms and changed and came out within 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:07 pm

I nodded as I got the changing room key and number from the lady and went to the rooms. I put on my bathing suit easily and came out. I looked at Jeremy feeling a bit uncomfortable. I shrugged as I looked at the ground, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:57 pm

"Perfect" I said the word that came to mind. I held out my hand "Lets go" I said as i led her to the bathroom So I could fill the balloons I had gotten with water.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:38 pm

I just stood there as he filled up the ballons. Are we going to throw those? I thought to myself. If so, this was going to be a hell a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:30 am

"Of course.." I smiled and finished filling about 115 balloons. I knew all the employees were going to bring more balloons so I stopped at 115. I put them in a bucket and headed out. The security guard was waiting for my cue. I nodded and he announced to the whole mall that it was time to close all stores and meet in the center of the mall. I grabbed Desiree's hand lightly. "Lets go" i grinned sinisterly.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:59 am

I looked carefully at Jeremy's face. All that was written was pure evil. I laughed hysterically as I entwined my fingers with his. Nah, son. Your about to see evil.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:29 pm

We met all of the employees in the center of the mall. The mall was pretty big and had a lot of stores and employees. It was maybe about 85 employees, which was going to make the water balloon fight more interesting. Everybody sat their balloons in the center and took ten steps back. I looked over at Desiree and smiled. "Ready..... Set..... Go..!!" i yelled and the water balloon fight began.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:52 pm

I kept ducking and trying to duck from the balloons. Probably half of the time I was afraid I would slip on the water that coated the balloons. I smiled brightly at how much fun we were having. I also kept targeting Jeremy because, you know it's only reasonable. I threw them hoped they would hit him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:30 pm

I got hit maybe three times and 2 were by Desiree. I aimed for Desiree and threw it quickly. The security guards were guarding doors and Employees were laughing and smiling..but most importantly Desiree enjoyed it. I slipped and fell a couple of times but that was fine.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:35 pm

It was extremly fun and I went over to Jeremy. I was soaked and I was shivering. I looked at Jeremy, eyes squinted from the coldness of the water. "I'm cold." I held onto my arms with my hands. I pushed away my bangs that were wet behind me ear.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:26 pm

I looked down at Desiree who was obviously cold. I wrapped my arms around her. "Lets go dry off." i said as I picked her up and carried her to get a towel from the stack of towels someone had placed on the dryer side of the mall. It was extremely fun... but it was time to be getting home. I sighed and put Desiree down as I handed her a pink towel. I got myself a black one and started drying off.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:04 am

I dried off and quickly went in the bathrooms to go change. I changed and grabbed a shopping bag thst a random woman came up and gave me. I thanked her and put my bathingsuit in there. I ran up to Jeremy and kissed him on his lips. "Thank you.." I burried my head in his chest and hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:42 am

I flipped my hair out of my face and kissed Desiree back and hugged her tight. "Anything, for you" Jeremy smiled and held her closer to his body.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:29 am

Desire semiled slightly and yawned a little. "Well, I think it's time I get home." She looked at Jermey and then in the back of her. She thought of how much he went for her, and then thought of how much he would go for her on her birthday, or maybe their aniversery if they have one. But, Desiree planned to take Jeremy to England so he could met her parents. Her parents were not embarassing at all, maybe her sibilings at times, but not all the times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day with Desiree   A day with Desiree - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A day with Desiree
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2