Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 'In my pants' game.
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat May 18, 2013 2:35 am

» LOVE, Rose
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 Emptyby Rose Talia Love Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

» im on MEDS! [character request]
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 Emptyby Octavia Cadence Cantate Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

» MINAMI, Kino
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 Emptyby Kino Minami Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 pm

» LAURENT, damon mark
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

» Serenia Bellmont [w.i.p]
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 Emptyby Serenia Bellmont Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

» Our Ad!
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

» Green-Oak Farm
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 Emptyby CaitlinG Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

» Renovation!
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 Emptyby Rose Talia Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

ICC CHAT
OOC CHAT!
AFFILIATES!
content here
VOTE!

Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:28 pm

I shrugged and went over and picked up some pants. "Looking for these? "
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:37 am

I dropped every dirty clothes there was to be spotted into the dirty clothes hamper. I made part of the bunk bed and then stretched out wide.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:09 pm

I sighed and closed my eyes. "I will not be coming to the party.." i pushed my hair behind my ear and grabbed my shoulder bag and walked to Jeremy's apartment.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:55 pm

I looked at the red-head. "Why?" (I think you meant James's apartment? haha.)
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:59 pm

(No..i meant Jeremy)
"I have questions...." i muttered before walking out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:46 pm

"Yeah? Is it about Jeremy? I'm already going out with him." I smiled as I looked at Rose. "I also reeeeeally need your help getting for my first date with Jeremy tomorrow." I did a little girly-dance.

Last edited by Desiree Sulligan on Sat May 19, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no reply and jeremy and desiree are going out now.)
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:07 pm

I looked up. "You need MY help.?" I asked in a squeaky voice.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:23 pm

I scratched my neck. "..Yeah. I'm not technicaly a "girly-girl"." I was not the type for dresses, and high heels.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:27 pm

I grinned wide and ran to the closet. I rummaged through the clothes until I found something. "What are you aiming for.?" i asked, still in the closet.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:50 pm

I thought of things from the top of my head."Nothing revaling. Something cute."
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:23 am

"Desi's got a da-ate." I said in a sing-song voice, swaying back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:20 am

I pulled out an off white sun dress with pink lines going in every direction. "Is this casual enough.?" I asked with a bit of a grin going across my face.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:23 am

I smirked, "You should wear the same thing for your next date with James." It was really annoying being the only one without a stupid crush or something, but it was satisfying being able to joke around with them and the two not being able to tease me back on my lovelife.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:28 am

I smiled. "Me and James...... arent together.." I turned back to the closet,hiding how hurt my face was.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:49 am

I got up from my bed, "Waiitttt. What?"
(Okay I'm gonna rip his throat out in RL next time I see him.)
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:02 pm

I turned around with a smile on my face and i looked at Desiree. "Yeah..."
(Hahaha.. he hasnt done anything.... yet)
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:07 pm

"But I saw you two going out to that weird Chinese-seafood place!" Oops. I shouldn't have said that. I sounded like a stalker, "I was going for a walk and I happened to spot you guys." I added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:55 pm

I smiled. "Yeah.. he was just being nice.."
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:20 pm

I looked at the ground. How could that be? "So...you were never together in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:26 pm

I frowned "No..... i just..really like...or liked him."
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:20 pm

I sat the dress in my lap. My chin was in my hand. "Its because of that one girl, Serena, isn't it." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:27 pm

I nodded. "If they want each other,they can have each other." I shrugged. I wasnt really a big fan of fighting over a boy that showed little interest in me,so i gave up. I will carry on like I never had feelings for him in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:36 pm

I looked at her fragily. "Good Rose. Get over the voids in your life." I smiled. I was happy at how Rose got over it so quickly, but still had the erge to beat the crap out of James.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:40 pm

I grinned. "So,do you like the dress.?! Or do ya want something else.?"
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:42 pm

I held up the dress. "Oh, no, no, no. The dress is perfect. I"ll just go change now." I pointed towards the bathroom, and headed into there, locking the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next