Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 'In my pants' game.
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat May 18, 2013 2:35 am

» LOVE, Rose
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 Emptyby Rose Talia Love Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

» im on MEDS! [character request]
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 Emptyby Octavia Cadence Cantate Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

» MINAMI, Kino
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 Emptyby Kino Minami Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 pm

» LAURENT, damon mark
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

» Serenia Bellmont [w.i.p]
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 Emptyby Serenia Bellmont Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

» Our Ad!
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

» Green-Oak Farm
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 Emptyby CaitlinG Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

» Renovation!
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 Emptyby Rose Talia Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

ICC CHAT
OOC CHAT!
AFFILIATES!
content here
VOTE!

Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:36 pm

I turned to Desiree, "Um, I guess we have a new roommate, Desiree. Meet Rose." I said, trying my best to sound the least bit happy, but the truth was, I was way too tired and annoyed. I'll be happy in the morning. Not.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:48 pm

"Hey Rose.." I waved my hand under the blankets, but you could barely hear me, considering I was half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:56 pm

I nodded, "Kay, so your bunk is up top, but you can use mine for the night, considering you'd probably fall and break your head trying to climb that ladder in the dark. I'm gonna go for a walk tonight, anyway." I looked at Rose and gestured to my own bed, "Oh, and try to get past the Hello Kitty on the door. It was Desiree's idea, not mine."
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:31 pm

I smiled and nodded as Jasmyn pulled me in and said to use her bunk and i quickly through a nice grin and a quick wave at Desiree. "Okay.. Thanks" i said sleepiliy. I had already washed up and brushed my teethe and everything so I was already ready to go. I hopped in the bed and tucked myself in.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:52 pm

I quickly slipped out of the dorm and through the building. I needed to go for a walk. To go somewhere. I needed to clear my mind.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:07 pm

I woke up happily in the morning. I saw Rose still sleeping, so I carefully walked over to the computer. As I slipped on my headphones that were conected to the computer, I pushed the computer's power button.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:34 pm

I woke up. On the floor. I don't really remember last night, but I remember that Rose was dorming with me, and that I came back from my walk after twelve. I almost got caught by a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:37 pm

I had woken up and saw Desi on the computer and Jas on the floor. I looked at my clock. "What time are we to report to class.?" i asked anxiously
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:40 pm

I groaned, not getting up from the floor, "Why do you sound happy every time you say the word 'class'?"
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:41 pm

I shrugged. "Do you want to go right now just in case? I kinda don't, but I'm not one to lead."
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:43 pm

"I'm not going near any classroom until I have my hair done and my makeup on." I said from the floor, my eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:51 pm

I nodded "We can get dressed first, of course" i hopped up and headed towards the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:54 pm

"Stop being happy. It's annoying." I said the words so that it was hard to tell whether I was joking or serious.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:57 pm

I rose an eyebrow and shrugged. Sometimes Jas is hard to read.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:57 pm

I opened the closet and found some jeans and a pretty dressy-like shirt. I put the clothes on my lap after I sat down on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:04 pm

I sleepily got up from the floor and picked out an outfit. A purple tank top under a leather jacket and dark colored ripped jeans with chains dangling from the pockets. I looked from my outfit to Desiree's "Nice outfit." I said sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:08 pm

"Thanks I guess.." I replied to her. Jasmyn looked very tired. "Are you sure you don't want to stay here and rest? I'll tell Mr. Carmen your absent for the day."
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:16 pm

I came back from my shower and i decided to wear a light green owl shirt with my pearls and some skinnies with a pear of flats. I looked at Jas. "Are you okay.?" i asked
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:24 pm

I shook my head, "Yeah..." I said between a yawn, "I'm totally...I'm...I'm..." I drifted of to sleep as soon as I sat down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:28 pm

"Well.. she needs rest.. and I'm sure today is going to be a slow day" i shrugged and covered Jas with blankets.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:37 pm

I quickly headed into the bathroom and changed. I nodded "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:41 pm

I threw my bag over my shoulder and headed out the door
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:53 am

I came back into the dorm, tired out. School was super boring. It was kind of worth it, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:24 pm

I follwed Desiree "I had fun..." i smiled
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:33 pm

I looked up from the book I was reading - Twighlight - and laughed a bit, "Of course you had fun. You get to sit next to Panda Bear in English class."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next