Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 'In my pants' game.
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat May 18, 2013 2:35 am

» LOVE, Rose
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 Emptyby Rose Talia Love Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

» im on MEDS! [character request]
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 Emptyby Octavia Cadence Cantate Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

» MINAMI, Kino
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 Emptyby Kino Minami Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 pm

» LAURENT, damon mark
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

» Serenia Bellmont [w.i.p]
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 Emptyby Serenia Bellmont Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

» Our Ad!
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

» Green-Oak Farm
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 Emptyby CaitlinG Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

» Renovation!
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 Emptyby Rose Talia Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

ICC CHAT
OOC CHAT!
AFFILIATES!
content here
VOTE!

Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:08 pm

"Jassss... what about you... ?" I grinned and leaned forward out of interest.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:11 pm

I buried my head in the book. Damn it.
"Oh...it's nothing you guys need. It's stupid, I haven't played in forever..."
Lie. I was playing last night.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:15 pm

I rested my chin in my hands. "What is it...?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:23 pm

I sighed, "It's... thrhrfphh." I mumbled in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:30 pm

"Whatd ya say.?" I asked.. she was speaking low for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:43 pm

I sighed, "The harp. I play the stupid harp!"
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:59 pm

"Stupid...? The harp is far from stupid and in my eyes, is the most beautiful sounding instrument my mind can wrap its self around.. its a great way to express how you are feeling.." i pouted frustratingly. I would love to learn to play the harp.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:03 pm

I blinked multiple times. "It's an instrument, not one of your parents you never want your friends to meet." I sat down on the bottom of the bunk bed while wrapping myself in the blankets.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:27 am

I sighed, "Yeah well I got those, too."

(Woahhh. It's all blueeee XD)
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:13 pm

I giggled and shrugged. "Who doesnt..??" I asked sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:41 pm

"Yeah, I guess so." I said with a shrug. I was too tired for stressing out about parents right now. I don't care about my parents and my parent's don't care about me. I can stand on my own. It's all good. Right?
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:26 pm

I sighed and got up from the bed and went on my laptop. Maybe some Facebook.
I took one look and closed the laptop.
Desiree.
"A dorm party?" I asked, wide-eyes.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:58 pm

I looked directly at Jasmyn. "Yeah, a dorm party. I've never been to one. But my parents have. It was for their college year. I was going to ask if we could have one. But from looking at your reaction, I assume we can't.." I nodded slowly,
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:16 pm

I smiled. I've been to dorm parties. Some end in disaster, but some are perfect. I was hoping that this one was going to be perfect. But hey, it's not like I haven't been to jail before, "That's a great idea." I said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:26 pm

My eyes twinkled. "Oh my gosh, really?" I beamed with happiness. I realized I probably had the face of a fool. "Sorry. I've must've looked like an idiot there. Awesome. Now we just gotta plan it out.."
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:46 pm

I laughed, "No worries. You only have to worry about being stupid when I have a camera near me." I clapped my hands together, "The party-planner-threesome. Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:18 pm

I nodded "I think I'm gonna go to Party City and get some stuff there." I snatched my car keys off of my computer desk.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:19 pm

"I WANNA COME.!!!!" I practically screamed
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:22 pm

I stopped as Rose yelled at the top of her lungs. "Okay, common.." I opened the door wide and waited for her to fallow me.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:24 pm

I grinned and grabbed my bag while running out the door.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:34 pm

"Wait for me!" I grabbed my camera and leather bag and rushed out behind Rose and Desiree.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:17 am

Party City bags in hand, and they were filled with various things. I dropped them on my bed and stretched my arms. We all bought a lot of stuff for the party. Hats, ribbons, party favors, etc. "Let's get the place cleaned!" I said really excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:14 am

I sighed. My bunk was by far the messiest. I trudged over and began to pick up and fold all of my wrinkled t-shirts and bottoms.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:43 pm

I looked at my bunk. "I have only been here 1 day.. there is nothing to do."
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:25 pm

I threw a piece of clothing over my shoulder in search of the pants that matched the outfit I was currently folding, "Then make yourself useful and help me clean my disaster area of a bunk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next