Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 'In my pants' game.
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat May 18, 2013 2:35 am

» LOVE, Rose
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 Emptyby Rose Talia Love Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

» im on MEDS! [character request]
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 Emptyby Octavia Cadence Cantate Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

» MINAMI, Kino
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 Emptyby Kino Minami Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 pm

» LAURENT, damon mark
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

» Serenia Bellmont [w.i.p]
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 Emptyby Serenia Bellmont Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

» Our Ad!
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

» Green-Oak Farm
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 Emptyby CaitlinG Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

» Renovation!
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 Emptyby Rose Talia Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

ICC CHAT
OOC CHAT!
AFFILIATES!
content here
VOTE!

Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:51 pm

I found my way to Desiree's dorm and knocked on the door three times. I fixed the scarf around my neck and braced myself for her roommates.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:52 pm

I heard a knock at the door and ran to open it. "Its Jeremy.!!" I yelled to Desiree. I gave him a big hug.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:01 pm

"Hey, Rose." I hugged her back. "Where's D?" i asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:27 pm

I twirled around in the dress while I was still in the bathroom. I heard Rose call for me and I poked my head through the door. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:31 pm

"Jeremy is here for you.!" I grinned
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:35 pm

I came out of the bathroom and closed the door. "Jeremy!" I had a bright smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:04 pm

"Desiree,you look beautiful!!!" I exclaimed as i rushed over to give her a hug.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:06 pm

"Aww, thank you." My voice was muffled by his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:18 pm

I pulled back "where to?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:06 pm

"Rose, you go find I white dress and a good hair salon. I'll call the priest." I joked to Rose about Jeremy and Des.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:53 pm

I rolled my eyes at Jasmyn's joke. "Haha very funny." I turned my head back to Jeremy. "I don't know. Anywheres good. Maybe a nice walk over to a charming cafe? Or a car ride to the movies?" I thought of dates that came quick.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:12 pm

"Yeah, very original, Desi. Jeremy, you should stick to thinking of the places to go, or you're gonna end up in a broken down coffee shop or something every time." I joked.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:59 am

I chuckled. "I have an idea.. are you ready?" I asked with a quick smile.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:48 pm

I nodded while smiling. "Yeah." I held his hand, softly.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blake

Jeremy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:05 pm

I grinned and put my fingers in between hers and gave Rose and Jasmyn a quick goodbye wave as I lead Desiree out to my car.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:47 pm

I laughed at the Joke Jasmyn made and waved goodbye to Desiree and Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:23 pm

I looked at Rose, "So, tell me. The details. You and James. Spill everything. Now." I sat down next to her on Desiree's bed.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:28 pm

I sighed and pushed my hair out of my face. "There is no Me and James.." i sighed and looked at Jasmyn. "He does a lot better with Serena than he does with me. " i shrugged nonchalantly. Deep down inside i felt confused and sad...maybe they are just friends...
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:33 pm

"Serena?" I asked, tilting my head to the side, "Wait, when did S- you know what, save that for last. Give me the entire story. English class, the seafood place, everything until this very minute." I said. Maybe that'll clear things up for me.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:43 pm

I took a deep breath. " The day in English class is the day that i knew i would like him. Later on in his apartment is when i told him that i liked him and he told me that he liked me too. Erm... then he had an allergic reaction to cinnamon at the chinese place and thats when i realized i really liked him and was afraid of losing him.. but little did i knoe that the next day would be a bit awkward in the cafeteria.. the day i kissed him on his forehead....or cheek.. then he met Serena the next day.. shes new and i dunno,maybe hes just being friendly, but they hit it off just like that." I snapped my fingers abd looked down.. "and today.. i feel as though I lost someone that i might not have even had in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:20 pm

I shook my head, "It's alright. It's okay. If anything, I'll give him some cinnamon and ship that asshole back to Delaware. Even the sad music has an upbeat part in the song. You just have to keep listening." I put a hand on her shoulder reassuringly.

Woah, back up.

Was I just nice for a minute?
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:25 pm

I smiled and nodded. "Thanks, Jas.." . Wow, Jas had a sensitive side. I hopped up and clapped my hands together. "We have a party tomorrow.!!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:28 pm

I nodded, "Even though this place looks like a dump, it doesn't matter." I said, getting up. I really hoped nobody would be stupid enough to try to talk to me. I'm not quite the social butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:35 pm

I shugged and decided to clean both,Desiree and Jasmyn's side. "you can decorate and i'll clean up"
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:22 pm

I nodded, "Plan teamwork is a go." I got up, "3, 2, 1, PARTY." I jumped up from the bed and grabbed all of the decorations from the desk quickly. I pulled out the first thing on top. Christmas tree lights? Really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next