Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 'In my pants' game.
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat May 18, 2013 2:35 am

» LOVE, Rose
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 Emptyby Rose Talia Love Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

» im on MEDS! [character request]
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 Emptyby Octavia Cadence Cantate Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

» MINAMI, Kino
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 Emptyby Kino Minami Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 pm

» LAURENT, damon mark
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

» Serenia Bellmont [w.i.p]
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 Emptyby Serenia Bellmont Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

» Our Ad!
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

» Green-Oak Farm
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 Emptyby CaitlinG Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

» Renovation!
Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 Emptyby Rose Talia Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

ICC CHAT
OOC CHAT!
AFFILIATES!
content here
VOTE!

Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:32 pm

I smiled and put all the dirty clothes in a basket and folded all the clothes,seperating them according to color. I was finished in less than 30 minutes. All beds were maded up and you could see the wholr floor. I was fully satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:35 pm

I wasn't even halfway done with the decorations. As I was hanging a sign that said "Dorm sweet Dorm" on the door, I glanced back at Rose, having to do a double take. "You're done?"
(By the way, I think James needs you to rp in English class. Just a heads up.)
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:42 pm

(Okay,thanks..)
"Yeah... ive been cleaning ever since i was born " i grinned
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:12 pm

I chuckled slightly, "I've been making messes since I was born." I said, shaking a spray can. She was going to graffiti a large price of fabric and tape it to the door, so it could be easily removed.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:15 pm

I laughed and nodded "That explains so much" i looked at her as she was shaking a can of spray "what ya gonna do with that...?" I asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:39 pm

I shook the can a bit faster with a grin, "Why, decorate of course." I said with a smirk.
(Okeyyy James is stealing my phone, so don't go all wacko if "Jasmyn" posts in an rp with James. I just got my phone back. SCORE 1 FOR THE JASSTER.)
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:46 pm

I laughed and relaxed a bit "wheres it going.. is what i meant."
(Hahaaa.. yeah i heard... we call it the "Jack Hack")
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:34 pm

I walked into my dorm happily. I just had one of the most greatest dates ever! This was my first date with anybody, really. I went to the bathroom before talking about how my date went with the girls. Then, I realized my hair dye was all used. I had no money to buy the hair dye. But I didn't care. Smiling nervously, I plopped down on my bed. Being a natural brunette, I don't think anybody took me seriously. Plus the fact that I kind of seem to be losing my accent. My accent goes thinner and thinner each month here.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:03 pm

I skipped into the room after a long interesting day with James. I saw that Desiree was back and i grinned and sat on the floor in front if her. I put my chin in hands and waited. I thought it was obvious that i wanted to hear about how the date went, so i just sat there and looked at Desiree with a grin going across my face.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:59 pm

I grinned back at her a cheeky smile. Then I realized that she was waiting for my how my date went. I coughed and then said a long 'ohhh'. I got up a jumped really girly like."MY DATE WENT AMAZING!!" I covered my eyes as I blushed. I honestly loved this date that I went on today. Couldn't have been better.
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:13 pm

I smiled and flipped my hair "what did yall do.?" I asked happily. Im glad Desiree had a good time.
Back to top Go down
Jasmyn Hidalgo

Jasmyn Hidalgo

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Jasmyn clapped slowly, "Tell. Me. EVERYTHING."
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:41 pm

I looked at both of them. "Well, we went to play golf at first and I thought it was another one of those guy tricks just to get his hands on a girl and I didn't care, but turns out he couldn't play golf either so we just tried hitting the ball anyway together. About 30 minutes later of playing golf, we left and went to scour the mall. I didn't know why at first but he bought me a swimming suit and then he gathered a lot of people and we played water balloon fight in the mall! Anyway, I plan to wear this swimming suit any time we end up going somewhere, like the beach." I held the grocery bag tightly as I felt the cold drops of water drip onto my back spine. I laid on my bed exhaustedly. "I know this is cliche, and every girl ends up getting hurt, but he's really sweet and I'm lucky to have him."
Back to top Go down
Rose Talia Love

Rose Talia Love

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:17 am

I listened to her story about how her and Jeremy's date went and all I could do was smile. She sounded like she had a lot of fun, which was fine. Wow, That sounds fun...Yeah.. he is a sweet guy.. but if he hurts you.. he won't be able to have kids I said as I tried to seem tough, I failed. I was as tough as a soft cake when it came down to it.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Cadence Cantate

Octavia Cadence Cantate

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:48 pm

I laughed a little at the thought of it. Rose wasn't really assertive, but inside I knew she would do something like that to anybody whose a douche. "Thanks Rose." I nodded forward and grabbed my pajamas, and went to the bathroom to go changed quickly. After I changed, I checked my hair and saw that it was becoming brown everyday I wait. God.. I'm not going to be myself anymore. I walked out of the bathroom and climbed into my bed. At least my night was the best ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.   Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desiree, Jasmyn, and Roses' dorm.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7